Possible errata for http://www.w3.org/TR/IndexedDB/

From: (wrong string) 陈天舟 <tianzhouchen@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2011 18:11:34 -0700
To: public-webapps@w3.org
Hi there,
     I have read the spec and I spot one minor issue in the spec:

- 3.1.8 Requests. 2nd paragraph.

Finally, requests have a request transaction. When a request is created, it
is always placed against atransaction using either the steps to a
asynchronously execute a request or the steps to a synchronously execute a
request. This sets the request transaction to be that request.

Should be

Finally, requests have a request transaction. When a request is created, it
is always placed against atransaction using either the steps to a
asynchronously execute a request or the steps to a synchronously execute a
request. This sets the request transaction to be that transaction.

Thanks
Tianzhou