[XHR]

From: <gkaur@gurpreetkaur.org>
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2011 10:08:17 -0600
To: public-webapps@w3.org
My Suggestions for XMLHttpRequest Document Page...

1) W3C Editor's Draft (red vertical bar on the left)-> Draft is
something when you are putting things together. It's not a final
product. It should be renamed or removed.

2) This page is so long. I have to do so much scrolling. Don't need to
display links for Previous Versions on multiple lines. Just have one
link - open up a new page with previous versions links displayed.

3) As a developer, I don't care what the "Status of this Document" is.
All I care about is what this object do. This section should be moved
somewhere else.

4) Candidate Recommendation Exit Criteria: I really don't understand
this section. Why do I need to know so much about the working group
and their work. This should be given to them not the public.

(Ms.) Gurpreet Kaur