[From-Origin] on "theft"

From: Glenn Adams <glenn@skynav.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2011 08:04:56 -0600
To: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Cc: WebApps WG <public-webapps@w3.org>
I would suggest not using the word "theft", even if placed in quotes. Call
it bandwidth "leeching" or something like that. It certainly is by no means
"theft" by any reasonable definition.

theft |θeft|nounthe action or crime of stealing : he was convicted of theft
| the latest theft happened at a garage.
leech 1 |lē ch |verb [ intrans. ]habitually exploit or rely on : he's
leeching off the kindness of others.
G.