Re: [XHR2] Blobs, names and FormData

Problem is too strong a statement. I am all for trivial changes, part of my advocacy for getFile is from past experiences when blob was less supported; getFile would have helped.

FileReader has base64 encoding for binary data-- base64 encoding otherwise only works on DOMString.

I'd like to see both proposals implemented... Then I get everything!

-Charles