Re: Frame embedding: One problem, three possible specs?

From: Adam Barth <w3c@adambarth.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2011 15:23:45 -0700
To: Thomas Roessler <tlr@w3.org>
Cc: Tobias Gondrom <tobias.gondrom@gondrom.org>, Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>, Brad Hill <bhill@paypal-inc.com>, Eric Rescorla <ekr@rtfm.com>, Alexey Melnikov <alexey.melnikov@isode.com>, David Ross <dross@microsoft.com>, Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>, Adrian Bateman <adrianba@microsoft.com>, Brandon Sterne <bsterne@mozilla.com>, Charles McCathieNevile <chaals@opera.com>, Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>, Peter Saint-Andre <stpeter@stpeter.im>, "Michael(tm) Smith" <mike@w3.org>, Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>, Jeff Hodges <jeff.hodges@paypal-inc.com>, public-web-security@w3.org, public-webapps@w3.org, websec@ietf.org
My sense from talking with folks is that there isn't a lot of
enthusiasm for supporting this use case in CSP at the present time.
We're trying to concentrate on a core set of directives for the first
iteration.  If it helps reduce complexity, you might consider dropping
option (1) for the time being.

Adam