Re: [eventsource] Is Server-Sent Events ready for LC? ; deadline July 1

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2011 07:33:07 -0400
To: ext Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>, Daniel Veditz <dveditz@mozilla.com>
CC: public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>, Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>, Jonas Sicking <jonas@sicking.cc>, Olli Pettay <opettay@mozilla.com>
Thanks Anne and Dan. I added your comments to bug 13071.

All - in addition to 13071, on July 6, Anne submitted 13155 and 13156
against this spec. Unless I hear otherwise, I assume the group wants to
block LC until all of these bugs are addressed.

As always, patches/fixes for open bugs are welcome (preferably as
comments in the bugs).

-AB