Re: [eventsource] Is Server-Sent Events ready for LC? ; deadline July 1

Thanks Anne and Dan. I added your comments to bug 13071.

All - in addition to 13071, on July 6, Anne submitted 13155 and 13156
against this spec. Unless I hear otherwise, I assume the group wants to
block LC until all of these bugs are addressed.

As always, patches/fixes for open bugs are welcome (preferably as
comments in the bugs).

-AB