Re: Publishing From-Origin Proposal as FPWD

Hi Brad, Anne,

As I mentioned in [1], I think there is sufficient support for WebApps
to publish this spec as a FPWD and I will start a Call for Consensus to
more formally determine WebApps' level of support.

A WG may publish a FPWD without consensus on the _contents_ of the spec.
The Status of the Document section may be explicit on this point. We try
to employ a "publish early, publish often" to encourage early and
frequent comments and I think a FPWD will help stimulate comments.

Anne - please add some text re the consensus of the contents point and
then I'll start the CfC.

-Art Barstow

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2011JulSep/0012.html