Re: Mutation events replacement

On Fri, Jul 1, 2011 at 3:47 PM, Rafael Weinstein <rafaelw@google.com> wrote:

> If you want to discover mutations to nodes while outside the tree,
> then having a single subtree observer isn't sufficient. You'll need an
> attribute observer registered on all elements reachable from the root.
> I believe this is the same with both proposals.

I don't think that's what he meant.  He's saying that it's useful to
distinguish a node that's been removed from the document in order to insert
it to somewhere else (i.e. the node was attached to the document prior to
the insertion) from a node that was not attached to the document prior to
the insertion.

- Ryosuke