Re: Indicating certificate order in XML Dig Sig

Marcos

I have added a comment in our tracker tool regarding addition of an informative reference and link to XML Signature Best Practices to Introduction/References of XML Signature 1.1 (and implicitly XML Signature 2.0 as well).

See LC-2504 : http://www.w3.org/2006/02/lc-comments-tracker/42458/CR-xmldsig-core1-20110303/2504

I've also recorded and marked as resolved the issue related to certificate order, LC-2503,

http://www.w3.org/2006/02/lc-comments-tracker/42458/CR-xmldsig-core1-20110303/2503

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch, Nokia
Chair XML Security WG