TPAC2011 Meeting Registration Open; 31Oct - 4 Nov @ Santa Clara, CA

Below is some information about the W3C's 2011 Technical Plenary and all
Working Group meeting week which is October 31 - November 4 in Santa
Clara California:

   http://www.w3.org/2011/11/TPAC/#Finalized

The current plan is for WebApps to only meet on Monday October 31. I
created an agenda outline for our meeting:

   http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/wiki/TPAC2011

Specific agenda requests including time slots are welcome and
encouraged. As was done during last year's TPAC f2f meeting, the start
of the meeting is agenda tweaking à la an unconference style meeting. We
can use this time to discuss topics such as cross-spec issues,
coordination with other groups, spec status, plans, etc.

Registration is now open (through October 15) and there will be a
per-day fee. Non-WG members ("Observers") are welcome to attend WebApps'
meeting but they must register and pay the fee.

   http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35125/TPAC2011/

I hope to see many of you at this meeting!

-AB

P.S. If any of you with an "artsy" inclination want to work on a
WebApps'y type t-shirt design, I can look for some funding to create
some shirts for us.