Re: [IndexedDB] Design Flaws: Not Stateless, Not Treating Objects As Opaque

> Currently there are no APIs in JavaScript to compare strings using
specific collations

We dont actually need this, just a mapping from UTF-16 string to a
sort-score (binary blob).

Its true that downloading the collation tables might take time, so we could
just provide:

var blob = string_to_score('utf-16 string', 'en-US');

as a built in function to make this efficient.

I agree with the other points though.

Cheers,
Keean.