Re: [IndexedDB] Design Flaws: Not Stateless, Not Treating Objects As Opaque

On 31 Mar 2011, at 9:53 AM, Jonas Sicking wrote:

> I previously have asked for a detailed proposal, but so far you have
> not supplied one but instead keep referring to other unnamed database
> APIs.

I have already provided an adequate interface proposal for putObject and deleteObject.

I have already referenced at least Redis and Tokyo Cabinet as examples of "stateless" database interfaces, on numerous occasions.

> For example, you've asked for callbacks to
> implement collations, but what do we do if those callbacks don't
> return consistent results?

I have not once asked for callbacks, let alone callbacks to implement collations. You have jumped to this conclusion from my previous post, and missed the point of it entirely.