CfC: to publish WG Note of HTTP Caching and Serving spec; deadline March 20

Since the CfC to stop work on DataCache was agreed, to make this status
clear to anyone that reads this document via w3.org/TR/DataCache/, we
should publish a WG Note for this document and clearly indicate work on
the spec has stopped - just like we did with the Web SQL Database spec:

   http://www.w3.org/TR/webdatabase/#status-of-this-document

If anyone objects to this, please speak up by March 20 at the latest.

-AB