Re: [FileAPI] Why is FileList a sequence?

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2011 13:12:23 +0100
To: "Simon Pieters" <simonp@opera.com>, "Arun Ranganathan" <arun@mozilla.com>
Cc: public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>
On Tue, 08 Mar 2011 19:47:47 +0100, Arun Ranganathan <arun@mozilla.com>
wrote:
> Do you disagree that FileList should be a sequence parametrized type?

I think the construct of a parametrized type makes a lot of sense. But it
should work like the types we have to date, so that NodeList,
StyleSheetList, CSSRuleList, etc. can actually be defined (and
implemented) as one. Introducing a completely new type with different
behavior is not worth it.

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/