Re: [IndexedDB] Compound and multiple keys

Keean/Charles:

I definitely think the more people involved the better, but let's not get
too hung up on the specifics of PostgreSQL, BDB, etc.  Our goal here should
be to make a great API for web developers while balancing practical
considerations like how difficult it'll be to implement and/or use
efficiently.

That said, I'm not understanding what your comments have to do with this
proposal.  Do you have specific concerns?