Re: [IndexedDB] Compound and multiple keys

On 3/8/2011 6:12 PM, Jeremy Orlow wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 8, 2011 at 5:55 PM, Pablo Castro
> <Pablo.Castro@microsoft.com <mailto:Pablo.Castro@microsoft.com>> wrote:
>

>     From: public-webapps-request@w3.org

At some point, I really would like to get people from the PostgreSQL
project involved with indexeddb.

They have a wealth of experience to bring to the discussion. For the
moment, like many "server-side" packages, they're at quite a distance
from the w3.

FWIW, pgsql is a perfectly valid 'host' for idb calls.