Re: [IndexedDB] Two Real World Use-Cases

> On 05 Mar 2011, at 3:50 AM, Jonas Sicking wrote:
>
> What we do need to do sooner rather than later though is allowing
> multiple index values for a given entry using arrays. We also need to
> add support for compound keys. But lets deal with those issues in a
> separate thread.

Multiple index values for a given entry using arrays, as well as compound keys, can be handled by letting the application provide an array of index references when putting or deleting objects. There is no need to make a Rube Goldberg device out of it.

Regards

Joran Greef