Re: publish a new Working Draft of DOM Core; comment deadline March 2

On Tue, 01 Mar 2011 08:51:24 +0100, Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>
wrote:
> What conflicts or contradictions exist currently? Does anyone have a
> list?

Some time ago I put a list in the draft:

http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/domcore/raw-file/tip/Overview.html#dom-events

Glenn Maynard and I are still researching the last bullet point. It seems
there are a variety of options there each with their own implications (oh,
and current browsers do not really agree). Hopefully I will get to that
soon.

Doug, should I open a thread for each of these on www-dom@w3.org? What
about
http://www.w3.org/TR/DOM-Level-3-Events/#events-event-type-eventPhase not
being defined for this scenario: var e = document.createEvent("Event");
alert(e.eventPhase);? There is quite a few of those undefined issues. Are
they conflicts or extensions of DOM Core?

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/