[IndexedDB] success/error events

Just wanted to ping this question: why does IDB 3.2.2 fire success and
error events "at each Window object", rather than at the IDBRequest
itself?

(It would make sense for error events on an IDBRequest that aren't
cancelled to be re-fired at the Window--or rather, the
IDBEnvironment--for global error trapping, but it seems like they're
not fired at the IDBRequest at all.)

--
Glenn Maynard