Re: Status of Selectors API Level 1 Candidate

From: Charles McCathieNevile <chaals@opera.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 22:17:40 +0100
To: public-webapps@w3.org
Hi folks,

I am putting together an implementation report for Selectors API, but I
don't have handy access to a copy of Windows/IE9 - if anyone who does has
the couple of minutes needed to visit

and copy the list of failing tests if any, I would be grateful. (I have
Safari, Chrome and Firefox as well as Opera handy). Likewise I'd be
interested in reports about the blackberry browser...