[DOMCore] Element.childElementCount

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2011 12:35:22 +0100
To: "WebApps WG" <public-webapps@w3.org>
I believe that http://dev.w3.org/2006/webapi/DOM4Core/DOM4Core.html is the
latest definition of ElementTraversal around where it moves the various
attributes to Element. However, childElementCount is not included. Is it
the plan to nuke childElementCount?

For now I added Element.firstElementChild, Element.lastElementChild,
Element.previousElementSibling, and Element.nextElementSibling to DOM Core
and left out Element.childElementCount, but I can easily add it if we want
to keep it.

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/