Re: [DOMCore] Rename to "DOM Core"?

Anne, PLH, All,

Given we already have RECs for DOM Level {2,3} Core, the proposed name
does seem a little bit odd, but if the naming convention going forward
for other DOM specs will be "level-less" e.g. DOM {Range, Parsing}, then
the proposal would be consistent with these later specs so it would be
OK with me.

If anyone objects to Anne's proposal, please speak up; otherwise the
proposal will carry.

-ArtB