Re: File API and Directory API feedback

From: Michael[tm] Smith <mike@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 21:33:10 +0900
To: Eric Uhrhane <ericu@google.com>
Cc: Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>, public-webapps@w3.org
Eric Uhrhane <ericu@google.com>, 2011-02-10 16:55 -0800:

> On Thu, Feb 10, 2011 at 3:27 PM, Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch> wrote:
> > Is there somewhere that such issues should be filed?
>
> I'm not sure about the File API--it used to use [2], but I'm not sure
> if it still does.
> I've got [3] for FileWriter and [4] for FileSystem.  I'd appreciate
> any issues you'd care to log.

If you care to use bugzilla, I've created components for FileWriter and
FileSystem in the WebApps product in the W3C bugzilla:

  http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/describecomponents.cgi?product=WebAppsWG

Eric, if you create a W3C bugzilla account (and give me a heads-up after),
I'll set you as the default assignee for those components.

  --Mike

--
Michael[tm] Smith
http://people.w3.org/mike