Re: [DOMCore] takeChildNodes() method

Hi,

takeChildNodes() could be useful in some cases, but
it is already easy to achieve the same without any loops.
Something like:
var r = document.createRange();
r.selectNodeContents(originalParent);
destinationParent.appendChild(r.extractContents());

So since it is already easy to move a group of nodes,
and with range object it is possible to define the group
to contain also something else than just child nodes,
the use cases for takeChildNodes() should be good, IMO.

-Olli