Re: An HTML5 logo

Yes, the logo looks awesome!

But I think we should clarify who the logo is for: Techies or end users. All the logo mission statements that I have read point to the former group, but I think it makes more sense to target the latter group. Then HTML5 might not be a good brand [1].

[1] http://www.2ality.com/2011/01/branding-web-technologies-and-new-html5.html

--
Dr. Axel Rauschmayer
axel@rauschma.de