Re: [chromium-html5] LocalStorage inside Worker

Agreed.

There's lots of stuff in the web platform that you basically just shouldn't
use/do but that we have to leave in.  In my opinion, localStorage is just
yet another one.  (And yes, this is coming from the person who implemented
it in Chromium. :-)