Re: [chromium-html5] LocalStorage inside Worker

The callback is doing something 'with' the resource you are waiting for. The
callback cannot be called 'without' the resource being available. The 'with'
refers to the 'named storage object' not the registration of the callback.

"with" this named storage object "do" function

Would be how I read it.

Cheers,
Keean.