Re: [chromium-html5] LocalStorage inside Worker

On Sat, Jan 8, 2011 at 4:06 AM, Keean Schupke <keean@fry-it.com> wrote:
> If access had to be from inside an "atomic" block (a callback from a single
> storage-thread) then this would fix access from multiple tabs/windows as
> well as from worker threads.

Your suggestion and Jonas's are very similar.  I think the difference
is that you're suggesting an API that would permit non-serialized
access to the objects, by using transactional methods, where Jonas's
completely serializes access.  Jonas's is much simpler; I don't think
the complexity of this type of transactional access is needed, or
appropriate for simple Storage objects.

--
Glenn Maynard