Re: LocalStorage inside Worker

I suggest people read about Software Transactional Memory before trying to
re-invent the wheel. Minds immeasurably superior to our own (spoken in the
voice of Richard Burton) have already thought long and hard about this.

- It solves the efficiency problem
- It solves the long transaction problem
- Transactions are composable! (big win)

It also has the following advantages (quoted from the tutorial I posted):

- No race conditions due to forgotten locks
- No deadlocks resulting from inconsistent lock ordering
- No Corruption caused by uncaught exceptions
- No lost wakeups induced by omitted notifications

The API presented to the user is very similar to others proposed, it is the
semantics that are different.

Cheers,
Keean.