Re: [chromium-html5] LocalStorage inside Worker

From: Keean Schupke <keean@fry-it.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 23:32:26 +0000
To: Jonas Sicking <jonas@sicking.cc>
Cc: Joćo Eiras <joao.eiras@gmail.com>, public-webapps WG <public-webapps@w3.org>
Did you see section 7 in the link I posted?

7 Implementations
7.1 C/C++
7.2 C#
7.3 Common Lisp
7.4 Haskell
7.5 Java
7.6 OCaml
7.7 Perl
7.8 Python
7.9 Scala
7.10 Smalltalk

JavaScript as a functional language (first class functions, closures,
anonymous functions) has a lot in common with Haskell and other functional
languages (Lisp)... Although as you can see there are plenty of OO
implementations too.

Cheers,
Keean.