Re: clipboard events

Oh boy... indeed it's a crab's nest!

I think it's rather a good idea to whitelist and blacklist and get it richer as the browser makers' awareness grows into a catalog of tags, attributes, and properties that need to be sanitized out or may be kept.

I'd rather suggest to start smallishly so that the feature itself is kept (and not "disabled for security reasons by upgrade beta+0.003"; I believe this is what happened to MSIE's Clipboard APIs) and let it grow as the catalog grows.

paul