Re: [XHR] setRequestHeader and redirects

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2011 20:11:27 +0200
To: public-webapps@w3.org
Cc: josh@joshmatthews.net, cbiesinger@gmail.com

It was pointed out to me that I never replied to this message from over a
year ago:

My apologies, that was not intended.

It seems to me that this issue is with HTTP (if there is an issue to begin
with) and not XMLHttpRequest. If HTTP 3xx means that the same request is
to be issued at the new target URL, that would be the same for

I suspect the fix for Gecko therefore might need some amendment to make
this more broadly applicable than XMLHttpRequest.

Kind regards,

Anne van Kesteren