[indexeddb] IDBTransaction.oncomplete event type equals commit

From: Israel Hilerio <israelh@microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 20:52:23 +0000
To: "public-webapps@w3.org" <public-webapps@w3.org>
We noticed that section "4.3 Steps for committing a transaction" talks about setting the event type for the IDBTransction.oncomplete event handler to "commit".   Did we intend for the handler to be named "oncommit" or should the event type be "complete".  The current wording implies that the reason the transaction completed was because it was committed.  The different terms made the section a little inconsistent.

Do we want to change any names or keep it as is?

Israel