Re: Testing Progress Events and CR

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 17:36:07 +0200
To: "Arthur Barstow" <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Cc: "WebApps WG" <public-webapps@w3.org>
On Wed, 22 Jun 2011 15:44:36 +0200, Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
wrote:
> On Jun/22/2011 6:28 AM, ext Anne van Kesteren wrote:
>> So a) maybe we should hold off on going to CR until the new way of
>> initializing events is settled in DOM Core
>
> What is the approximate time frame for that?

I just checked in the proposal
https://bitbucket.org/ms2ger/dom-core/changeset/b9bb17789db9 into DOM Core
but I suspect it needs some refining and reviewing. I suspect we need
another Progress Events LC for this as technically it is a new feature :/

>> and b) we should probably modify the CR exit criteria somewhat to make
>> clear what we expect to be able to test.
>
> What specific change do you propose?

Actually, the current text seems fine as is. Sorry!

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/