Re: Publishing an update of File API spec

[ + PLH ]

Thanks for the update Arun.

I just chatted with PLH in #webapps [1] and he will followup on the URI
list about the registration process question you asked below. He and I
agree with you that the completion of the scheme registration does not
need to block LC.

All open bugs should be closed before a CfC for LC is started.
Currently, I only know of the two bugs that Adrian filed:

   http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/track/products/19

Given this thread has served as a general heads-up re publishing an LC,
I don't think we need a pre-LC comment period.

-AB

[1] http://krijnhoetmer.nl/irc-logs/webapps/20110621