Re: Mouse Lock

From: Glenn Maynard <glenn@zewt.org>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 17:49:28 -0400
To: "Tab Atkins Jr." <jackalmage@gmail.com>
Cc: Vincent Scheib <scheib@google.com>, Brandon Andrews <warcraftthreeft@sbcglobal.net>, "Gregg Tavares (wrk)" <gman@google.com>, Charles Pritchard <chuck@jumis.com>, Kenneth Russell <kbr@google.com>, robert@ocallahan.org, public-webapps@w3.org
On Mon, Jun 20, 2011 at 5:21 PM, Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com> wrote:
> In a non-mouselock situation, mouse events stop being fired anyway
> when the mouse goes outside of the window, so you don't have to worry
> about the delta information.

Mouse events continue to be fired while you hold a mouse button.  The
browser window may also be maximized, putting one or more edges of the
window against the edge of the screen, which shouldn't cause incorrect
deltas.  (I think deltas should logically represent mouse movement,
not cursor movement.)

--
Glenn Maynard