Re: [indexeddb] IDBDatabase.setVersion non-nullable parameter has a default for null

On Fri, Jun 10, 2011 at 5:13 PM, Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au> wrote:
> Mark Pilgrim:
>> What about setVersion() with no arguments? I ask because WebKit
>> currently treats it like setVersion("undefined") and I'm in the
>> process of fixing it in about 19 places.
>
> That’s the right behaviour.

Huh?? At least in the Gecko DOM implementation we always throw an
exception if too few parameters are defined. Only if parameters are
explicitly marked as [optional] are you allowed to not include them. I
was under the impression that this was the case in most DOM
implementations, with notable exception of webkit.

/ Jonas