Re: Proposal for a web application descriptor

From: Robin Berjon <robin@berjon.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 12:26:38 +0200
Cc: public-webapps@w3.org
To: Simon Heckmann <simon@simonheckmann.de>
On May 2, 2011, at 10:04 , Simon Heckmann wrote:
> There is a new version of the proposal out: http://www.simonheckmann.de/proposal/draft2

Somehow this whole thread ended up in the wrong place, so that I only see it now. Your thoughts are very close to those in:

    http://dev.w3.org/2009/dap/docs/feat-perms/feat-perms.html

There's work under way for this in the DAP WG (taken over from the Web Notifications WG  I know, too many WGs):

    http://dev.w3.org/2009/dap/perms/FeaturePermissions.html

If it's a domain you're interested in, we certainly welcome comments, input, etc.