RE: Publishing an update of File API spec

On Monday, June 06, 2011 5:56 AM, Arthur Barstow wrote:
> Hi Arun, Jonas, All,
>
> The last publication of the File API spec [ED] was last October so it
> would be good to publish a new Working Draft in w3.org/TR/.
>
> Since Tracker shows 0 bugs for the spec [Tracker] and the ED does not
> appear to identify any open issues, does the spec meet the Last Call
> Working Draft requirements (as, indicated in previous CfCs for LCWD such
> as [CfC-LCWD])?
>
> If not, what is the schedule and plan to get this spec "LC ready"?

I've added two new issues to tracker [1,2] based on our review of the
latest changes to the spec. I think we're getting close to Last Call and
it would be good to set a "pre-Last Call" schedule to tease out any
remaining issues.

Cheers,

Adrian.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/track/issues/181