Re: Publishing an update of File API spec

Le lundi 06 juin 2011 à 08:55 -0400, Arthur Barstow a écrit :
> The last publication of the File API spec [ED] was last October so it
> would be good to publish a new Working Draft in w3.org/TR/.
>
> Since Tracker shows 0 bugs for the spec [Tracker] and the ED does not
> appear to identify any open issues, does the spec meet the Last Call
> Working Draft requirements (as, indicated in previous CfCs for LCWD such
> as [CfC-LCWD])?

Note that the Web IDL fragments in that document are not valid:
http://www.w3.org/2009/07/webidl-check?doc=http%3A%2F%2Fdev.w3.org%
2F2006%2Fwebapi%2FFileAPI%2F&input=&output=html

I would fix them myself, but last time I did it, that created troubles
for the editor; I think the fixes are likely the same as the ones that
were reverted back then:
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2006/webapi/FileAPI/Overview.html.diff?r1=1.55;r2=1.57;f=h

Dom