What changes to Web Messaging spec are proposed? [Was: Re: Using ArrayBuffer as payload for binary data to/from Web Workers]

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2011 12:01:47 -0400
To: ext Jonas Sicking <jonas@sicking.cc>, Kenneth Russell <kbr@google.com>, Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>
CC: Travis Leithead <Travis.Leithead@microsoft.com>, "gman@google.com" <gman@google.com>, "cmarrin@apple.com" <cmarrin@apple.com>, "glenn@zewt.org" <glenn@zewt.org>, "public-webapps@w3.org" <public-webapps@w3.org>
What are the specific change(s) to the Web Messaging spec being proposed:

   http://dev.w3.org/html5/postmsg/

-AB