Re: Status of URL Interface?

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2011 12:39:33 -0400
To: ext Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>, Adam Barth <w3c@adambarth.com>
CC: public-webapps@w3.org
Dom - WebApps' current charter does not directly include this API and I
don't think the charter includes any deliverables that could directly
rationalize Adam's spec. However, if someone interprets the charter
differently, then please speak up.

Adam - what is the status and plan for the URL API?

-AB