Re: Status of URL Interface?

Dom - WebApps' current charter does not directly include this API and I
don't think the charter includes any deliverables that could directly
rationalize Adam's spec. However, if someone interprets the charter
differently, then please speak up.

Adam - what is the status and plan for the URL API?

-AB