RE: [indexedDB] OptionalParameter question on IDBDatabase.createObjectStore

On Fri, May 27, 2011 at 2011 12:43 PM, Jonas Sicking wrote:
> [...]

Makes sense!  What about lifting up the constraint around validating that the property bag have _only_ the specified properties and nothing else?  Thus, removing the following exception:
Exception --> NON_TRANSIENT_ERR	optionalParameters has attributes other than keyPath and autoIncrement.
The complexity increases the more things we have to validate against.

Israel