RE: [indexedDB] OptionalParameter question on IDBDatabase.createObjectStore

From: Israel Hilerio <israelh@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 16:24:58 +0000
To: Jonas Sicking <jonas@sicking.cc>
CC: "public-webapps@w3.org" <public-webapps@w3.org>

Makes sense!  What about lifting up the constraint around validating that the property bag have _only_ the specified properties and nothing else?  Thus, removing the following exception:
Exception --> NON_TRANSIENT_ERR	optionalParameters has attributes other than keyPath and autoIncrement.
The complexity increases the more things we have to validate against.

Israel