[widgets] Request to republish P&C

From: Marcos Caceres <marcosscaceres@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 16:42:09 +0200
To: public-webapps WG <public-webapps@w3.org>
Hi,
During the previous Last Call of P&C, we made a couple of minor
corrections to the spec (relating to i18n). So, I believe it would be
prudent to republish another last call. We also now have two
implementations claiming to conform to the specification, so it would be
appropriate to do one final Last Call and then move the spec to PR.

I will prepare the specification for publication along with the Widget
Interface spec and Widget Dig Sigs.

Kind regards,
Marcos