[widgets] Dig sig tests regenerated

From: Marcos Caceres <marcosscaceres@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 20:11:18 +0200
To: public-webapps WG <public-webapps@w3.org>
Hi,
Paddy and I have regenerated all the tests for the widgets dig sig spec.
The certificate order in each xml file was screwy and has now been
fixed. We had to regenerate the root cert and all the keys also (the
lifespan of one of the certificates was set to 1 year! woops).

Anyway, please try out the tests and let us know how you go.

Please note the use of Canonical XML 1.1 in these tests and the
assumption that you have support for Canonical XML 1.0 also (as required
by XML Dig Sig).

Kind regards,
Marcos