Re: [widgets] Dig Sig Spec ready for pub

From: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 12:23:59 +0000
To: <marcosscaceres@gmail.com>
CC: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>, <public-webapps@w3.org>
Editorial comments, section 9 #4 typo "Optionaly", also  formatting in  section 9 item 3 number 7.

You might want dates for the SIgnature 1.1 and Signature Properties References?

Relying on XML Signature 1.1 for normative algorithm requirements is sensible in my personal opinion.

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Nokia