Fwd: Heads up: Upcoming Last Call for Contacts API

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 16:18:08 +0200
To: public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>, ext Robin Berjon <robin@robineko.com>
The DAP WG is planning to publish a Last Call WD of their Contacts API
on June 8, with a proposed comment deadline of July 6 or 13 (4 or 5 weeks):

   http://dev.w3.org/2009/dap/contacts/

Since they intend to ask WebApps to review the LC, please speak up ASAP
(before May 26) if the July 6 deadline is problematic.