Re: Filtering clipboard MIME types (was: Re: clipboard events)

On Tue, May 17, 2011 at 16:26, Ryan Seddon <seddon.ryan@gmail.com> wrote:

> What about image/webp?

I'd suggest that if we want to support image formats in the spec, we should
try to support the same set that Canvas::toDataURL() does.

> +1 for being able to copy/paste binary data either through
> application/octet-stream or perhaps using blobs with the BlobBuilder API?
>

> -Ryan Seddon

I don't understand what problem you're trying to solve with
application/octet-stream.

My bigger concern is that this list of things to support seems to be growing
quite rapidly. It'd be nice if we had some sort of criteria to run proposals
by, though I have no idea what they'd be.

Daniel