[FileAPI] FileReader.abort() and File[Saver|Writer].abort have different behaviors

From: Kyle Huey <me@kylehuey.com>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 14:35:02 -0700
To: Web Applications Working Group WG <public-webapps@w3.org>, Jonas Sicking <jonas@sicking.cc>, Eric Uhrhane <ericu@google.com>
The abort behaviors of FileReader and File[Saver|Writer] differ.  The
writing objects throw if the abort method is called when a write is not
currently under way, while the reading object does not throw.

The behaviors should be consistent.  I don't particularly care either way,
but I believe Jonas would like to change FileReader to match
File[Saver|Writer].

- Kyle