W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-webapps@w3.org > April to June 2011

[widgets] P&C test suite fixes

From: Marcos Caceres <marcosscaceres@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 17:06:20 +0200
Message-ID: <4DCD48EC.3000405@gmail.com>
To: public-webapps WG <public-webapps@w3.org>
Hi,

I changed dlocuse00 to use the language tag "xx" instead of "en-gb"...

http://dev.w3.org/2006/waf/widgets/test-suite/test-cases/ta-defaultlocale-usage/000/ta-de-000.wgt

And dlocuse01 was pointing to the wrong file! Try:

http://dev.w3.org/2006/waf/widgets/test-suite/test-cases/ta-defaultlocale-usage/001/dlocuse01.wgt

I have updated the test description document, including a bunch of typos.


Kind regards,
Marcos
Received on Friday, 13 May 2011 15:06:54 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 26 March 2013 18:49:45 GMT